There are two ways to scan in college:
- Use the Followme Printers – instructions here
- User the LRC Standalone Scanners – details below:
Quick guide to scanning in the LRC
A scanner is attached to computers CR01 and PS10. You are restricted to 45 minutes on CR01 computer but can extend your time if no-one else is on the waiting list.
If you need to use the scanner, let the member of staff know this when you book a computer.
Canon Scanner – linked to Computer 10 in the Private Study area (PS10)
- From the desktop select MP NAVIGATOR EX 2.0
- Select SCAN/IMPORT PHOTOS OR DOCUMENTS
- Place your document face down on the glass of the scanner
- Select PHOTOS/DOCUMENTS
- Select DOCUMENT TYPE e.g. colour
- Click SCAN
- Select SAVE (bottom left of instruction window)
- EMAIL button on front of scanner automatically opens a new email with your scan as an attachment.
- EXIT if you have finished, or continue scanning.